MAGGI HEARTY ONE-POT CASSEROLE: ONE PAN CHICKEN
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- ½ cup (140g) tomato paste
- MAGGI Hearty One Pot Casserole Recipe Base
- 6 chicken marylands
- 500g baby potatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C.
- Combine tomato paste and MAGGI recipe base in a small bowl.
- Cut 3 slits in top of each piece of chicken. Rub tomato paste mixture over chicken. Place in a large roasting pan with potato, onion, tomatoes and ½ cup (125mL) water. Spray with oil spray.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in spinach and serve.
MAGGI HEARTY ONE-POT CASSEROLE FOR FOODBANK