North Queensland flood support
The front line services do an amazing job getting people back on their feet immediately after natural disasters. What we do at Foodbank is provide immediate and ongoing support to families in need.
With the support of our donors, some of the items we have been able to send to North Queensland include:
- Two pallets of water thanks to Schweppes Asahi
- 16 pallets of assorted cleaning products and materials thank to TrendPac
- Five pallets of eggs thanks to Australian Pasteurized Eggs
- Toilet paper
- Weetbix and Vitabrits from Sanitarium and Uncle Toby’s
- UHT Milk
- Tinned Fruit and vegetables
- Baked beans and tinned spaghetti
- Bottle water
- Pasta and noodles
- Ready to eat frozen meals thanks to Foodbank’s collaboration with FareShare
We’re incredibly grateful to our logistics partners Linfox (free rail freight), and AHG (free road freight and storage), without whom we would not be able to transport much needed food relief.