Download your FREE resource
Download your FREE learning to eat resource
As a parent are you?
- Uncertain on when and how to introduce solids to your baby
- Afraid of choking
- Getting conflicting advice around first foods
- Afraid of allergies and allergen foods/reactions
- Don’t have time to make separate meals for child and family
- Feeling the pressure to get wide variety of nutrients and foods into them but throw half on the floor etc – frustration, wasting time, guilt
By entering your email, you consent to receiving promotional material from Foodbank WA. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Subscribe to get a FREE learning to eat resource with information to help you introduce foods to your baby. Plus you get a bonus recipe that is:
- Easy, low cost
- Great to adapt to different textures
- High in iron which is important when iron needs increase and breastmilk not providing enough iron
- Family meal so don’t need to cook separate food